Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies: Postpartum Series
Instructors:Beth Northrop, PT, DPT, WCS
OHWPH Lactation Team
OHWPH Mental Health Counselors
Refund Policy:Please call (321) 754-9683 to cancel if unable to attend.
Class Schedule and Details:
First Thursday of every month: Restore Your Core and Pelvic Floor
- Class Description: Giving birth can cause your body to undergo lots of changes, whether you have a vaginal birth or a cesarean section. In this class, you will learn about common postpartum pelvic floor issues, as well as how you can restore your core and pelvic floor.
- Instructor: Beth Northrop, PT, DPT, WCS Women’s Health Physical Therapist
Second Thursday of every month: Everyday Breastfeeding
- Class Description: This session focuses on incorporating breastfeeding into your everyday life. Topics are flexible and may include sleep, routines, adapting to changes, venturing out, finding peer support and returning to work.
- Instructors: The OHWPH Lactation Team
Third Thursday of every month: Postpartum Depression
- Class Description: Having a baby can feel like the most exciting – and overwhelming – time of your life. This webinar provides a Mental Health Clinician facilitated safe space with you and other moms who may be experiencing similar – to explore what Postpartum Depression and Anxiety may look like, how to cope, and where to get support. You are not alone!
- Instructors: OHWPH Mental Health Counselors
Inclement Weather Policy:
The hospital reserves the right to waive part or all course fees if inclement weather patterns result in the cancellation of the course. The level of refund given to enrollees, if any, will be determined by the number of class hours attended by each enrollee.